- Submission site opens: July 15th 2022
- Submission deadline, for reference also in different time zones: October 17th 2022, 23:59:59 EST
- San Francisco, USA: October 17th 2022, 20:59:59
- New York, USA: October 17th 2022, 23:59:59
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: October 18th 2022, 00:59:59
- Berlin, Germany: October 18th 2022, 05:59:59
- Tokyo, Japan: October 18th 2022, 12:59:59
- Notifications to authors: December 2022 (tentative)
- Program online: January 2023 (tentative)
Instructions for Authors
Follow the link to the submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ufoxiii2023
You will need to log in to EasyChair. If you do not have an account please follow the steps to create your account. After you created your account you will receive a confirmation email from EasyChair once your account is activated. This should typically take only a few minutes.
Once you are logged in, you should see a link for authors within UFOXIII-2023 (within the EasyChair platform). Click on the “Authors” link.
Download the .zip file templates from this page or from EasyChair. You will find MS Word and Latex templates for the conference papers. Papers should be at least 1 page but no longer than 2 pages. Please utilize the font types and sizes as they appear in the templates. Save your paper as .pdf.
Complete all the necessary fields for your paper. Make sure you enter the information of all authors.
Upload your .pdf file and complete the submission.
If you have technical questions about EasyChair, please use the help desk tab. For any other questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.